Ursalink reports can be generated and scheduled regularly. Users can send reports at a custom date and time. And the reports will show the summary of the devices history in form of data and chart.
- Ursalink Report Sample
- Creating UrsalinkReport
- Managing and Editing a Report
- Notification Center
1. Ursalink Report Sample
2. Creating Ursalink Reports
To create a report, you can go to “Reports” and click "Add" at the top of the page.
Create and customize your reports as needed:
- Title: you can enter a desired name for a report
- Reporting Frequency: you can select from daily, weekly or monthly
- Device: you can select device data you want to receive
- Recipients: choose recipient. Or you can fill in the e-mail address directly.
3. Managing and Editing a Report
Enable and Disable:
4. Notification Center
You can check the sent reports history in the “Event Center”.
You can download the report by clicking the download button.