Due to the fact that many field projects require variable functions in real practice, Ursalink thus provides API for secondary development in order to meet the various needs.
- mSD card/SSD module
- UR/UG Python Bundle
Note: Python Bundle contains API document, Python SDK and a sample code.
- Install mSD card or SSD module
UG87: No mSD card slot. Supported to save application and data cache in built-in eMMC or extra SSD module.
- Format mSD card or SSD module
On web GUI, go to “System>General Settings>Storage”, click on “Format” button.
- Upload SDK
Go to “APP>Python>Python” and upload Python SDK according to the model. If SDK for another models is uploaded, a warning note will indicate “Upload Error”.
- Upload APP
Go to “APP>Python>Python APP”, and upload your app package in .zip format.
- Enable AppManager
Go to “APP>Python>AppManager Configuration”, and enable “AppManager”
- Check Python Log
Go to “APP>Python>Python”, and click on “View” and enter Supervisor page.
Note: Some libraries are pre-installed. To install other libraries, log in via SSH enabled in “System>General Settings>General>Access Service”.
Login as: pyuser
- In step 4, if the App was not packaged as the sample code, as placed within an extra folder, a warning note will indicate “I/O error”.
- Log is available only with AppManager enabled.
- Whether to format the mSD card/SSD module should depend on the real situations.
- Python App and data cache are all saved in mSD/SSD/eMMC. It is advised to take memory space into consideration when developing Python SDK.
*: Please submit a ticket to contact us for the password.